Kristen E. Andrushko

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WebLog5



I have been using a computer as long as I can remember. Being able to have access to the internet allowed to me learn about new information as well as being able to post information. Whenever I do not understand something or need to learn about a specific topic usually the first thing I do is go into google and look it up. Without the internet I would not be able to do any of the above and those who do not have permanent access to the internet I feel bad for because it has helped me so much. I know how to use the computer not only by teaching myself, but also having to attend classes in school to learn how to look information up better and how to use a computer more efficiently. However, this was very easy for me because I have had access to what Howard Besser is saying his article, the technology, the content in my own language, and people who have knowledge about computers, throughout my life. I have made my own google website for my senior project website and I have a Facebook account. This is how I have been a creator of the internet as well. As you can see Warschauer’s model was correct. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home